Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Just A Thought

As I was watching Heroes last night an idea came to my head. What path will I choose.? Will I choose a path of meaning or a path of happiness.? On the show one of the characters said the two cannot be homologous. To live a life of meaning would mean a person has to spend their whole life obsessing about the past and planning for the future. And to live a life of happiness would require you to forget the past and live for the day with no regards for the future nor the past.
It's some people's life goal to understand their purpose in life. Some people go through their whole lives and still don't figure out what type of life that they are living. So which one will I choose.? A life of meaning or a life of happiness.? At this point I want to do both I believe that if I live a life of meaning that in the end I will be happy.
Just a thought...

0 comments:

Post a Comment