Pages

Subscribe

Saturday, June 26, 2010

"Message From Your Heart"

Soooo everyone who knows me knows that I'm really into music. I listen to everything. And usually I'm very selfish with the good music that I listened to because I feel like no one is going to appreciate it and see it like I do. But since it's my blog and you came and took the time to read what I have to say. I have no choice but to give you a little taste into my world... c'mon. let me show you...

This song is "Her Morning Elegance" --Oren Lavie.


This song is something real smooth. And the video is pretty dope also. It's what is called Stop Motion, for those who don't know that's basically a video made up of a lot of pictures. = )
and speaking of stop motion. This next video is one of the best I've seen. It had to take a lot of freaking Post-It notes.


But back to the music.
This next one is "Cambridge" --Kina Grannis. She is completely adorable to me. And her voice captures me in such a way... geez. She was the winner of the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl Contest back in I think it was 2007, 2008... some where around there. But she's amazing. She left her major deal with Interscope to be an independent artist. And I have full respect towards her because of that.


"Message From Your Heart"


Well that's all I have for now. = )

0 comments:

Post a Comment