Pages

Subscribe

Monday, June 28, 2010

A Poem For My Nightlight.


damn gucci i thought we had longer.
i was just starting the process of trying to make this friendship stronger.
the in love thing didn't work out so i tried to get over youu
but i can't fucking believe that those were my last words to you.
i feel like such an ass now. i'm tearing myself up.
i'm baking cookies now cause i'm trying to get UP.
elevated, high i'm trying to reach where you are
but it's just not registering to me that i can't be a star.
you would probably say that i'm tryna be like daddy.
and as crazy as it sounds that statement always made me happy.
my stomach would do 360s whenever i got to see your face.
you made me feel like a winner even when i was in last place.
you know they say people come into your life to serve a purpose.
i know you were here to make everyone realize that they're worth it.
i wonder if you see now how amazing you must be.
damn i fell in love with an on-earth deity
i never wanna forget you. now you know exactly why.
but i still can't understand why it had to be you to die.
i never got the chance to take more pictures or hold your hand boo.
i never got to take you on that date like i was supposed to.
i'm gonna keep your memory alive. but naturally i would.
and we ended on kind of a bad note. so i hope my efforts make us good.
and i'm gonna show you i can make you proud and turn the bad to the best.
let's let everyone know. ya'll should be afraid of what i'm gon do next.

1 comments:

Post a Comment